Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Blogger Issues

If you have been using Blogger as your blogging platform, or Picassa albums to store your images for posts on your blog, you need to check them. I have found that over a year's worth of images on my blogs, including the one for our group, have gone missing. It's not just us. It has happened on a lot of blogs. I'm not sure if this has something to do with Google shutting down Google+, but that's a suspect. Most of them are posts and images after I began putting up after associating my Google+ profile with my blogs rather than the old blogger profile.

As for the author pages on our groups blog - yup. A lot of them are missing too. I will try to get some of them uploaded again so the blog doesn't look like it has some kind of weird virtual image mange, if I can. It will take a while, so please be patient.

Check your blogs. You may be missing more than a few images you had hanging on those virtual walls. You may only need to refresh your blog pages a couple of times to get them to reappear.

UPDATE: The images on this blog seem to have reappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment